12.23.2009

Where's the Tip?

Ok, so I didn't send out holiday cards this year. Had I known some people counted on them like they count on Starbucks having holiday lattes, I would have pulled through for you. But since most of you read this I'll just go ahead and figure you get your own special version here, and maybe just maybe, although you can't hang it on your door, wall, string, window, special card holder, this will suffice. If you didn't care if you got a tip from me on the holidays, well then Bah Humbug, and I hope you like your coal.


Another Holiday Tip from our home to yours...


Jack Frost nipping at your nose, is not festive to small children.


Here's hoping your Holiday is filled with hot chocolate and warm cookies.

Merry Christmas.

Love,

Andy,Melissa,Kendall,Ethan,the bun in the oven,and our mascots; Lillian & Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment